Here’s a video with advice about studying from Howcast. Watch it and answer the questions:
Are these statements true or false according to the video:
1. Schools today assign 50% more homework today than when your parents were at school.
2. Taking notes while you are reading helps with recall.
3. Chewing mint flavoured gum helps some people concentrate.
4. Artificial light is better than natural sunlight.
5. Playing music helps some people concentrate.
6. Snacking on carbohydrates improves concentration.
7. You should never take a break when you study.
8. You should turn off your mobile phone when you study.
9. Taking breaks helps:
a) Avoid eye strain
b) Keep blood circulating to your brain
c) Makes you work faster
Write a list of good study tips: