If your jeans have mysteriously shrunk over the Christmas holidays just like mine, may I suggest a little physical exercise? Nothing too strenuous and please don’t hurt yourselves!
First, let’s do the English – match the words to the numbers on the diagram:
toes knee head pelvis shoulder elbow chest
Use http://www.howjsay.com to check the pronunciation of new words.
Now let’s try some yoga, in English ofcourse. Are you ready?
Stand up straight with both feet at hip-width. Bring your palms together in prayer position. Inhale.
Exhale and then bend forward until your hands touch your feet.
As you inhale, step the right leg back, arch back and lift your chin.
Exhaling, step the left leg back into plank position. Keep your spine and legs in a straight line.
- Exhaling, curl your toes under, press down into your heels, and lift your hips.
- As you inhale, bring your right leg forward and lift your chin.
- Exhale and then bend forward until your hands touch your feet.
- Inhaling, stretch your arms forward and over your head. Slowly bend backward from the waist.
- Exhaling, gently come back to the starting position.